Lurkers unite

New or Old say hi!
slickrcbd
I.S. Baby

Lurkers unite

Post by slickrcbd » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:25 am

Hi, I just got a message about a possible cull of users. I don't know if it is legit or not.

I haven't been very active lately, but I haven't had anything constructive to contribute. I haven't played MW2 in almost a year, and I'm not an expert on helping troubleshoot issues or modding. Heck, finding information on modding it is difficult these days, most of the references on the board are to dead links. Finding anything on modding Titanium Edition (I have the Mac version of MW2 with no working Mac to play it with and the PC version of Titanium that I got only a couple years ago from a library "book sale" for $2)

Still, I do want to keep the subscription, so I'm making a post for all the other lurkers who just haven't had anything to say but want to keep their accounts.

ghostbear
I.S. Baby

Re: Lurkers unite

Post by ghostbear » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:36 am

Yeah, girl!

I play video games twice a year. I was hoping that it would be MW2 (and expansions) this year. Does not look like I will be able to get to it this year. Maybe during winter holidays. I have ISOs, virtual machines, and old hardware (old Win98 PCs).

Can't wait!
Attachments
bay.jpg
bay.jpg (193.48 KiB) Viewed 50 times

slickrcbd
I.S. Baby

Post by slickrcbd » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 am

Who are you calling a girl?
I'm straight and male. Also almost forty.

Echo911
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Echo911 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:40 pm

*hooded figure wanders in*
Hello I'm long time lurker.
*hooded figure wanders out*