Phantom Wolf

Looking for an old friend? Maybe wanting to reminisce about the past history of MechWarrior or Battletech? Post on here!
Forum rules
No swearing, and keep everything clean!
Threads will be locked at admin discretion.
PW-DX88HPL
I.S. Baby

Phantom Wolf

Post by PW-DX88HPL »

PW-DX88HPL

A.K.A - DRxMachination, DRxPain, PW-DX88HPL, PW-Catgut, GS-DX88HPL (Kali), HI-(I forgot), Sailor - Peg.Leg.Pete, Illumiati - 2, etcetera

Wassap!!!!
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Phantom Wolf

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Hey DX,
Interestingly enough I recognize your name from mplayer, but I never did talk to you as ya were in another league PWL maybe I think?
Anywho, welcome to mech2.org!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
PW-DX88HPL
I.S. Baby

Post by PW-DX88HPL »

No, MNL for Phantom Wolf.... PW-Starlet, PW- Blacktalon, PW-Drakko, PW-Warkat, just to name a few...

In PWL we were Hells Inferno.

Phantom Wolf were a splinter from SC... Blacktalon was Sakhan of SC at the time I was a Star col. Starlet I believe was GC.. We formed PW.. Khan Blacktalon, Sakhan Starlet, GC DX88HPL... SC-Net.Boy hated all of us after we left and tried to get us banned from MNL but everone seen that for what it was, he then tried to ban his players and tried to get others to ban playing us so TC, DR and DJC were the only ones that would war us in the end.

PW had the highest win percentage ever in the MNL 256 wins V 12 Losses in one batchall season.. However, that was our undoing as most of the clans refused to war us and we could not obtain the points to remain in the MNL. At one time our war reporter was deleted to try and get us kicked out of the MNL earlier because of some BS or another.

old stuff

On 10/22/98 05:32:41 EDT - Tauriant Concordat Clan engaged Phantom Wolf Clan in battle.
The Tauriant Concordat Battle Star -

Nova Captain Danny
in a Timberwolf omnimech, with 3 kills.
Star Captain Novikane
in a Hellbringer omnimech, with 2 kills.
The Phantom Wolf Battle Star -

Star Colonel PW-Drakko
in a Timberwolf omnimech, with 4
kills.
Star Captain PW-Catgut
in a Hellbringer omnimech, with 5
kills.
Summary of battle by Reporting pilot -
I have always walked out on these guys because they will not play anything but C1. They were
so intent on DFA that thet were bumping into eachother in the air trying to do it. Collission
damage off for any further wars with them.
As reported by - TC-Danny

December 3, 1998

PW did not meet its honor point requirement last month.
- brought to the floor by SC-Weered

PW's war reporter was deleted about half way through the season and they were unable to report wars. After this information became available matter was dropped.

[BTW, TC-AZO ran the site where the War Reporter was hosted, still dont know who deleted our records but they wanted us out of the MNL. The Pussies finally got their way by not warring PW. So I joined DR and we all know that DR owned]

December 3, 1998

Can Clan Diabolical Regime join the MNL?
- brought to the floor by DRxUnfadeable

The lift of the Clan cap makes it possible for the DR to join the MNL. They met all of the MNL requirements to enter the league and the vote was passed. Congrats DL!

Voting Results
Yes: BP, DC, JW, MF, PW, SP, TC, THC, WP (9)
No: (0)
Abstain: SC, SD, WM (3)

On 09/19/98 22:40:50 EDT - Shadow Clan Clan engaged Phantom Wolf Clan in battle.
The Shadow Clan Battle Star -

Star Commander BigKenyon
in a Timberwolf omnimech, with 1 kills.
Nova Commander VRHitman
in a Timberwolf omnimech, with 3 kills.
The Phantom Wolf Battle Star -

Star Colonel RoughKid
in a Timberwolf omnimech, with 5 kills.
Star Colonel BlackNyte
in a Timberwolf omnimech, with 4 kills.
Summary of battle by Reporting pilot -
Why is it that everytime we play these guys....they just cant be hit. Sounds like PW is a bunch of packet dropping
lying cheaters to me. I don't care what anyone thinks. DJC is the same way. No wonder these two clans win all the
time. CHEATERS!!!!!! CHEATERS!!!!!! CHEATERS!!!!
As reported by - Sc-BigKenyon-who hates cheaters
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

hmm, dunno why i remembered differently o well.
DR was good I agree skill wise, but some of the attitudes in the clan I did not like. *shrugs* Then again most clans could not stand BP either because of that so that statement means little. (waits for Pepsi-Wolf to chime in now that I mentioned BP)
Regarding Drakko, and Warkat those guys were two great guys I knew both of em back then. Warkat and Sefra ended up in ICE Hellion near the end with me.
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Pepsi-Wolf
House Steiner Hauptmann
House Steiner Hauptmann

Post by Pepsi-Wolf »

I actually remember playing a few wars against you DX88
and yes, MMPD is right
I despise BP :mrgreen:
Pepsi-Wolf Ward
Ego homini Lupus

MaoRonin
I.S. Baby

Post by MaoRonin »

Hi DX.... have you heard from GodBox or Flanker...lmao. Or anyone else from DR?

Peace
Mao
PW-DX88HPL
I.S. Baby

Post by PW-DX88HPL »

MaoRonin wrote:Hi DX.... have you heard from GodBox or Flanker...lmao. Or anyone else from DR?

Peace
Mao

I talk to them all the time. World Of Warcraft..... Skullcrusher Server - GodBox and his brother Raw..... Outlawh (druid)

Alot of Mpig players are there.. TC-Sentinel, Mercjohns (on leave) and a few others.....

http://www.twisted-strand.com/deez
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

If you see MercJohn's tell him I used his dfa dodging wav for a youtube clip.
Pepsi-Wolf
House Steiner Hauptmann
House Steiner Hauptmann

Post by Pepsi-Wolf »

geez
and I thought Sugar was the only one to fall into the WoW addiction
Pepsi-Wolf Ward
Ego homini Lupus

Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

LOL I wish that addiction was limited to that...
you do realize IRC has been active again Pepsi right?...