Jade Falcon - Mission 2 - Arkham Bridge Secondary Objective

Collection of useful posts.
Forum rules
If you write a FAQ be sure that you are accurate as possible!
No General posts in this forum!
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Jade Falcon - Mission 2 - Arkham Bridge Secondary Objective

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Considering I only found this info on one place on the net I think it would be valuable for me to mention this.
The secondary objective is actually what you are supposed to defend.

In another words to get the secondary objective you MUST defeat all enemies first then destroy the tanks that you were supposed to defend in order to get the secondary objective.
When you inspect them it will mention chemicals this is how you identify the correct target.

If you go for the tanks first it will give you mission failure, that is why all enemies must be defeated.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
npsbre
House Steiner Sergeant Major
House Steiner Sergeant Major

Re: Jade Falcon - Mission 2 - Arkham Bridge Secondary Objective

Post by npsbre »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=237

It is a weird one, agreed.
Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

Re: Jade Falcon - Mission 2 - Arkham Bridge Secondary Objective

Post by Col.Kell »

You mean the second Falcon mission on sudethen? I never would have thought about that... You know there is also a tertiary objective on that mission that I don't believe exists? Much like on Pyre Light:
Tank @ alt.games.mechwarrior2 wrote:For Pyre Light, don't bother looking. Seems that someone forgot to
put the T of O in that one. Fortunately Activision was nice enough to
fess up to the oversight.
Lonewolf @ alt.games.mechwarrior2 wrote:They finally admitted it?!!!? I missed that one. About damn time too! I think my first email to them about that was back in Oct of '95. Sheesh.
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC