Pirate dropship never moves in SIG3 mission

Issues with mercs? Post it up here!
Forum rules
Please provide the following when making a support request.
1. OS & Service Pack.
2. Version of Mercenaries that is being used.
3. If you are using 95 Mercs, please provide what method you are using to run it? (ie. Kontza's or Slugs Hook)
4a. If you are using DOS have you read the install guide?
4b. If you are using 95 have you watched the 95 install video?
5. What were the steps that you did after the initial installation? (if applicable)
thelonetaco
I.S. Baby

Pirate dropship never moves in SIG3 mission

Post by thelonetaco »

I am playing the Mercenaries Titanium Trilogy edition, patched for XP. I am on the mission some walkthroughs have appreviated as SIG3 - I have just escaped from the Wolves, now I am trying to escape on a dropship with some pirates. The two objectives are to get to NavPoint Alpha and defend the dropship. After trying just about every combination of moves, including waiting around for 20 minutes, the pirate dropship just never moves.

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this problem? Is it even a known issue? I would settle for simply being able to continue with my game by skipping this mission, if that is a possibility. Trying to abort campaign pops up a message telling me I can't, and failing the mission gives me game over.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Pirate dropship never moves in SIG3 mission

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

If you get stuck about the only way around it is to cheat.
ctrl + alt + shift and li will end your mission successfully.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
thelonetaco
I.S. Baby

Post by thelonetaco »

Thanks
Jerad Gray
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Post by Jerad Gray »

OR if you have an older version of Mercs like me you have to use "likethecomstarbaby" as the cheat...