Editing Savegame to start a campaign over

Issues with mercs? Post it up here!
Forum rules
Please provide the following when making a support request.
1. OS & Service Pack.
2. Version of Mercenaries that is being used.
3. If you are using 95 Mercs, please provide what method you are using to run it? (ie. Kontza's or Slugs Hook)
4a. If you are using DOS have you read the install guide?
4b. If you are using 95 have you watched the 95 install video?
5. What were the steps that you did after the initial installation? (if applicable)
BlazeZero
I.S. Baby

Editing Savegame to start a campaign over

Post by BlazeZero »

As the topic says I'm trying to start a career over after the last Luthien mission. I read this thread: viewtopic.php?t=294 however I'm having some difficulty getting mercs to do what I want. Basically I get the game to do one of 2 things. First thing that happens is after I've put CAMP as the first mission that I can access in the contract list, it allows me to choose the mission is slot 1 and run it but nothing happens after I abort the mission or abort from the dropship. It just keeps spitting the random missions at me after that. Second thing that happens is where I've changed the campaign type from 04 to 01 and done everything else exactly as previous, this time the game error's out when I open the contract list.

Technical specs are Win7 64-bit, Titanium version 1.1. Used MechVM to install but I'm running the game through windows compatibility mode for win 95 with "Run in 256 colors" and "Run in 640 x 480 resolution" checked. I've attached my .sav file as a txt in case anyone wants to look at what I did. Any help is appreciated!
Attachments
mersave0.sav.txt
(236.51 KiB) Downloaded 673 times