Titanium 8-bit(battlepack) error after completing a mission

Issues with mercs? Post it up here!
Forum rules
Please provide the following when making a support request.
1. OS & Service Pack.
2. Version of Mercenaries that is being used.
3. If you are using 95 Mercs, please provide what method you are using to run it? (ie. Kontza's or Slugs Hook)
4a. If you are using DOS have you read the install guide?
4b. If you are using 95 have you watched the 95 install video?
5. What were the steps that you did after the initial installation? (if applicable)
Echo911
I.S. Mech Washer

Titanium 8-bit(battlepack) error after completing a mission

Post by Echo911 »

I used MechVM to install the Battlepack/Titanium 8-bit version from my Titanium Mercenaries Disk. Whenever I complete a mission I get an error pop up, to view it I have to Crtl+Alt+Del to get the task manager up to be be able to view this error.

After clicking on ok (sometimes a few times) and having graphics and resolution change back to normal and back again I get placed back in game to the debrief screen, to do the cycle of: do a mission, error and debrief. I have also done a clean install of MechVM just incase.

Game Version: Battlepack/Titanium 8-bit
Game Disk: Titanium
Method of game installation/running: MechVM-2011-4-04c (clicked on Battlepack instead of Titanium Trilogy)

Hopefully its something that can be fixed I really don't want to go back to the High Definition Minecraft Texture pack of 16-bit.
CommanderHunter
I.S. Mech Washer

Re: Titanium 8-bit(battlepack) error after completing a mission

Post by CommanderHunter »

Greetings, MechWarrior! The Titanium Editions aren't really worth playing, as they are very, VERY buggy, poorly optimised, and overall just ugly.

I cannot help with this issue you are having, unfortunately. Good hunting!
CommanderHunter
I.S. Mech Washer

Re: Titanium 8-bit(battlepack) error after completing a mission

Post by CommanderHunter »

Correction, I didn't read enough of your post, didn't see that you're playing Battlepack/8-bit Titanium, I thought you were playing the 16-bit bugfest. Sorry!

I've also tried to get Battlepack working properly, but to no avail. I'm still gonna try, though!