custom mek variants

Post up issues you are encountering with MechWarrior 2 here, this includes Netmech.
Forum rules
Search before asking!
No Swearing!
Rushlight
I.S. Baby

custom mek variants

Post by Rushlight »

I have some custom meks from back in the day. Just dld the netmech emulator. Now, how to I move my old meks to the mek folder on the emulator?

TIA

--Rushlight
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: custom mek variants

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Just copy and paste it to wherever you installed it. The MEK folder specifically.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Rushlight
I.S. Baby

Post by Rushlight »

I tried that but couldn't find the meks in-game.

Just to make sure I understand:
I should copy the entire list of meks and put them in the game's folder called "MEK".

OR

I should copy the MEK folder and place it alongside the other folders in the game's folder.

Thx for being patient with me.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Basically, just copy all the .mek files in the MEK folder into the MEK folder in wherever it is installed.

You must make sure that the .MEK files are not in a sub folder inside the MEK folder. If they are in a sub folder in the MEK folder it will not show up.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.