Hello! And... Missile Bug?

Post up issues you are encountering with MechWarrior 2 here, this includes Netmech.
Forum rules
Search before asking!
No Swearing!
Aiden Pryde
I.S. Mech Washer

Re: Hello! And... Missile Bug?

Post by Aiden Pryde »

Okay, back again with a few more questions. Though first let me say I don't think I'd mind too much what a 3dfx patch did to the atmosphere of the game. I like what it did for mercenaries. I like things all colorful like that, though if stability is an issue I'd understand. A major issue. Otherwise I'd love to get my hands on a copy of your home-brewed version if you've still got it around.

Okay, first. Why is it that sometimes the music plays and sometimes it doesn't, and why does it seem to be completely absent in mercs? Second. Why do mercs missions take over a minute to load? Could it have something to do with the 3dfx patch? Third, will the mech2hook work on GBL? And how is that anyway?
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

1. The hook works on all 95 versions.
2. Stability in 3dfx mod is a major issue.
2a. I cannot release it, but I am sure if ya googled abit you would find how to do it.

As for the music and load times, I have never had those issues you describe so I cannot be of any help. sorry!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Aiden Pryde
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Aiden Pryde »

Isn't there someone with at least an idea what might be happening?