I have some issues with MW2 Titanium version....

Post up issues you are encountering with MechWarrior 2 here, this includes Netmech.
Forum rules
Search before asking!
No Swearing!
Michael Knell
I.S. Baby

I have some issues with MW2 Titanium version....

Post by Michael Knell »

I have some issues with MW2 Titanium version in WinXP. I downloaded a bulkpatch for the whole Titanium series, and it works, I can play MW2 Tit. and MW2: Mercs in WInXP, but the problem is the control configuration for both games.

I set the button controls and when I start to play they work great for some time, and then the controls get jumbled. I get a mix between my custom config and default controls. Is there a way to fix this?

example:
I set keypad end and page down buttons for nearest enemy and target next. They work fine, but after some time they still do that, but they also do torso twisting. Same for the other buttons.

Also no matter how I setup the up/down for mouse it always ends up with reverse motion. I mean I set the mouse up/down to correspond to the up/down for the mech, and when I move the mouse up, the cursor goes down and vice versa.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: I have some issues with MW2 Titanium version....

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

i cannot help you with the mix.. but if you read the faq regarding the mouse there is a simple fix change + to a - in the input.map
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.