Wolf Mission:Cold Crescent Bug

Post up issues you are encountering with MechWarrior 2 here, this includes Netmech.
Forum rules
Search before asking!
No Swearing!
Koujinoc
I.S. Baby

Wolf Mission:Cold Crescent Bug

Post by Koujinoc »

I've had this problem three times now during the Cold Crescent Mission for Clan Wolf. For those who don't remember the names (I usually don't) it is the mission where you are in a captured Falcon Mech and have to blow up the terraformer reactor. The bug I've been experiencing is that after I blow open the vent in the reactor all of my shots do not penetrate the wall. I can still walk into the reactor area and once there my shots impact an invisible wall right in front of me. Is this a bug? How do i get past it? Thanks.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Wolf Mission:Cold Crescent Bug

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

if there is a wall just do a power slide.. cheat.. hold forward jets and shutdown.
I only suggest this becuase if you cannot hit the objective there is not much point.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Koujinoc
I.S. Baby

Post by Koujinoc »

I can get past the wall but my shots basically impact right in front of me when I am inside the building. So they hit an "Invisible" wall. I've just been using energy weapons, would ballistics solve my problem? or do I have to destroy something else first?

Sorry about the confusion with the "wall". I appreciate everyone's help
Koujinoc
I.S. Baby

Post by Koujinoc »

Update: so it turns out that if i walk into the reactor i can hit it. Not the most accurate portrayal of the mission but it works. Just completed the Wolf campaign. LONG LIVE THE WARDENS!!!!