Was there a Win95 version of GBL?

Post up issues you are encountering with MechWarrior 2 here, this includes Netmech.
Forum rules
Search before asking!
No Swearing!
White Cat
I.S. Baby

Was there a Win95 version of GBL?

Post by White Cat »

I'm trying to track down a copy online, and am coming up empty-handed. One online seller told me he didn't think it existed, other than the Titanium Edition.

Assuming there was, is there a way to convert a DOS GBL install into a Win95 one, with CD spawns or some other way?
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Was there a Win95 version of GBL?

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

No dos version can be converted to a 95 version.
As for 95 GBL, I believe it does exist but I have never been able to get my hands on it either sadly.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Perigren
I.S. Baby

Post by Perigren »

gbl is a win 95 proggy, i am holding a copy in my hand as i post this reply.

peace
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

it was pointed out i should qualify what i said previously...
It is possible to do the conversion, but I am unable to provide the files necessary. (Not Legal)
In another words, you must own both versions... therefore there really is not much point in converting.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.