MechWarrior 2 3dfx

Post up issues you are encountering with MechWarrior 2 here, this includes Netmech.
Forum rules
Search before asking!
No Swearing!
driger3
I.S. Baby

MechWarrior 2 3dfx

Post by driger3 »

Hello, im new in the forum. Im a fan and had a version for the MAC 6500 but i loss the game. I found the 3dfx version and see that similar. I have a problem with this version, i installed with MechVM, but when i start a mission this closes and show this message...

MW2.EXE - fatal error #50: SYSERR_VFXDRIVER: Error occurred fingind or loading VFX driver (DLL): Error profiling video modes.

I found this in the web http://reocities.com/Area51/shuttle/5151/support.htm, but in Combat Variables, not appare the resolution.

I searched in the forum, and i encountered this topic viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1073
but am not sure in step 2, i dont understand that. I installed but in the end showed this...

"I Couldnt find any game installations on your machine!... " why?

I can run the Titanium, but this is hard :cry:

I have XP SP3 32bit, 3Gb RAM, Core 2 Quad Q6600, Nvidia 9500GT sorry for my english :D

EDIT: I saw the video where he explains how to install MW2Hook but the message with the VFX Driver continues. :cry:
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: MechWarrior 2 3dfx

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Basically if you cannot get it to work the best thing to do is to just try using these files instead.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.