pyre light glitch? can't inspect firebase.

Post up issues you are encountering with MechWarrior 2 here, this includes Netmech.
Forum rules
Search before asking!
No Swearing!
KriLLy
I.S. Baby

pyre light glitch? can't inspect firebase.

Post by KriLLy »

for some reason when i go to inspect the fire base, it doesnt register that i did I.E the game still thinks i havent inspected it, so its still under " in progress" when i hit F12 and i can't continue. one other thing, when i complete a mission, are there any specific keys i need to press when i reach the dropship at the end of a mission? or do i simply walk under it? Its been YEARS since i've played this so please bear with my noobness...thanks! :D

also, i'm using mechVM and titanium if that helps pin down a fix.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: pyre light glitch? can't inspect firebase.

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

When you target the firebase press 'i'.
With regards to the dropship you just walk to the nav point after that and you should complete the mission.

Dunno if that helps.. let me know
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
KriLLy
I.S. Baby

Post by KriLLy »

Sir MMPD Radick wrote:When you target the firebase press 'i'.
With regards to the dropship you just walk to the nav point after that and you should complete the mission.

Dunno if that helps.. let me know

went back there and made an attempt to target the firebase and i couldn't target it, i pressed T and I a few times after killing the nearby mechs and all i was able to target was the dropship.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

you are targeting with q correct?
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
KriLLy
I.S. Baby

Post by KriLLy »

Sir MMPD Radick wrote:you are targeting with q correct?
oh...nope. honestly i forgotten most of the controls, i'll try that lol. i left the manual at a friends house :/ sadly but i'll get it back soon enough.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

yeah then that is what it is. t and e only targets mechs, armored vehicles, vtols, and dropships. q you have to put it under your reticle and press q. it is manual targeting.
KriLLy
I.S. Baby

Post by KriLLy »

thanks alot! i guess this can be deleted now since i know what im doing.