MWLL, What you think?

Post up anything you would like to talk about here.
LordNova2
House Steiner Sergeant
House Steiner Sergeant

MWLL, What you think?

Post by LordNova2 »

Well now that MWLL has been out for a bit giving some of us a chance to try it out, what dose everyone think of it here in the MW2 community?

Besides the BSODs hard-locks and crashes I think it is coming along nicely for a Mech... or BattleTech simulator in beta stage. I have a rather large list of things i would like to see implemented in later releases of MWLL. Not as cheesy as MW4 or MechAssult. It looks like the DEV team is trying to keep it true to CBT as they possibly can.
Archon
House Liao Private for Life

Re: MWLL, What you think?

Post by Archon »

my only question is -- are Elementals BAMFs?
LordNova2
House Steiner Sergeant
House Steiner Sergeant

Post by LordNova2 »

BAMFs?
Archon

Post by Archon »

LordNova2
House Steiner Sergeant
House Steiner Sergeant

Post by LordNova2 »

OK, well about 3-4 Elementals can slowly bring down light mech. When you respawn or eject from your mech/tank/flyer you run arround as an elemental. Te standard loadout is a laser as your primary weapon and an S-SRM2 launcher ware you singly launch each S-SRM Missile. You can have up to two primary weapons, you can purchas a couple differant Auto Cannons (which are about like firing an MG for damage), PPC(seems to be ratehr weak), Flammer, and TAG. It would also appear that you have unlimited ammo for all weapons as the Elemental, ware as teh mechs/tanks/flyers have limited ammo, but you can go back to the hangers to restock your ammo. So far there is no function for the claw on Elementals, I am not sure if later builds will implament claw function(s) or not. Even in other sized mechs that are criticaly damaged several elementals swarming you can be rather troublesome, other than that they can get annoying since thier missiles can knock your aim arround a bit and they are often hard to hit. It is not too uncommon to see an assault mech just ignore a light mech or an elemental shooting at it.
Burner
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Burner »

RBL's mech going critical as usual. Somethings never change.

Burner
Field Marshal
HeadHunters of Davion
=AFFS=
Inner Sphere Wars

Archon

Post by Archon »

Finally got MWLL working and installed on my Crysis. I don't have a legal copy, so I'm looking to start playing via Hamachi -- if anyone would care to join me?
JimmyJ
I.S. Baby

Post by JimmyJ »

Archon wrote:Finally got MWLL working and installed on my Crysis. I don't have a legal copy, so I'm looking to start playing via Hamachi -- if anyone would care to join me?
I'm in the same boat as you, I'd love to play.