Age Poll

Post up anything you would like to talk about here.

How old are you?

You may select 1 option

View results

DeeJayX
I.S. Baby

Re: Age Poll

Post by DeeJayX »

Pretty much the same as Mota.

Hard to believe it was about 14 years ago...when it all began. 28, started at 14. NetMech DOS, on a P90 rig, 32 megs with a 16meg Creative 'Graphics Blaster' (was a replacement for the original 12meg Trident videocard). Oooo...memories. Kali95...

More games need Wireframe mode. :P
Mech2 big fan
I.S. Baby

Post by Mech2 big fan »

i was around when mech2 first came out, one of my older brother bought me Mech 2 titanium as a christmas gift, back in '95 i think, i remember running outside of the house i lived in and hugging my older brother for getting me titanium im 16 btw. I used to play titanium like there was no tomorrow. Now when i found some downloads of mech2 and mercinaries ive been watching the videos and remembering things i didnt remember before i found them :) memories.
btw im turning 17 on december 21 of this year :) ill be one more step to an adult :)
Mechwarrior 2 titanium RULES!!!!
Enzo03
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Post by Enzo03 »

Ugh, don't remind me about becoming an adult.
I'm gonna be turning 18 in April of '10.

I close my eyes...

Only for a moment and the moment's gone...

It slips away...

Pass before my eyes a curiosity...

Dust in the wind...

All we are is dust in the wind...
Someone talking about violence in video games, specifically Grand Theft Auto, wrote:HAY GUYZ I CAN HIDE ROCKETS AND AK-47S AND GUNS IN MY PANTS AND GET INTO POLICE STATIONS! LETS DO IT IRL!
Zakhur
I.S. Baby

Post by Zakhur »

Yes, one has to get used to looking older in the mirror as the years progress after about 25. ;)
LordNova2
House Steiner Sergeant
House Steiner Sergeant

Post by LordNova2 »

Yes, one has to get used to looking older in the mirror as the years progress after about 25.
So i have noticed, hairline is starting to receed and thin out in the front. Could be a plus thogh, later on i coudl have all the doctors move the ramianing haire back to the middle then i willnot have to shave the sides for my nohawk :D Personally i think the more archaic transplant would look the best (the one ware they had transplanted hair in small visable clusters).
xUhhOhh
I.S. Baby

Post by xUhhOhh »

22^^
Slavick Kell
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Post by Slavick Kell »

Skyfaller wrote:I'm glad to see 13 people have voted on this. I find the results interesting so far
I'll bet you never would have thought that more than 300 people were going to vote :P
Skyfaller
Clan 1st MechWarrior
Clan 1st MechWarrior

Post by Skyfaller »

This must be the most read topic on mech2.org. And I still find the results interesting.
4sngRespawnz
I.S. Baby

Post by 4sngRespawnz »

Too young to be this old { 40 } !!
And I still have my original MW2, Mercs, & GBL discs :lol:

I joined in the hopes of hearing that soft voice stating " Image Enhancement, Engaged " on this SLI XP cr8
w00h00
I.S. Baby

Post by w00h00 »

wow hi guys...i actually recognize some of the names from when i was....12? 25 now...good to see people still exist ;)