Age Poll

Post up anything you would like to talk about here.

How old are you?

You may select 1 option

View results

baka
I.S. Baby

Re: Age Poll

Post by baka »

27 I remember getting yelled at by my parents to do my homework while trying to dfa people.
kb-rath, kb-dragoon
Jerad Gray
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Post by Jerad Gray »

I’m 23 probably started playing MW2: Mercs when I was 12-15 (can’t really remember, was along time ago).

MW2 has always been my fav even though I’ve only been able to get on-line with them once or twice.

I might have been able to get tied up in MW3, however I've never got more than the beta to run. I thought the pulse and the terrain creators were cool ideas however.

As for MW4, I didn't find the campaign to be as much fun as MW2 Merc's (although 4 Mercs was a bit more fun, still not as good as 2's). In addition Mech’ customization is very limiting in comparison to the MW2 series or even what little I've seen in MW3.
xena
I.S. Baby

Post by xena »

How time flies! im a veteran player....lolz. it's been 15 yrs since i started playing netmech but mostly mercnet in DOS 1997-1999. when mw3 came out and players vanished in mw2, i switched to Heavy Gear II game. mw3 and mw4 was just too slugging to move the robot...i meant "mech". i was 21 back then, now im 35...err I meant 36. damn!!! the new mechwarrior online rumor brought me here. Guys, do we have a facebook fan page at all?

i was one of those guys who would use the mechs with bad bounding spheres and would still win just because the enemy overheated lol(gargoyle, summoner...and for giggles the timberwolf...lol).
xena
I.S. Baby

Post by xena »

My advice to the new , young players...if you meet good friends while playing, add them up in facebook , google plus or something. There were no social networks back then, and now I can't find my old buddies. I've lost all emails and contacts. :D
I'm impressed about you all die hard Mechwarriors young and older. We're back !!!
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

hmm facebook fan page, no i never did set that up... not really much of a facebook user here.
I might do that though.. it is not a bad idea really!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
DracoNihil
I.S. Baby

Post by DracoNihil »

I'm currently 20 years old. Was born in 1992, played Mechwarrior 2 since it's release. (theoretically speaking)

I first had the S3 Virge edition as it came with my father's Toshiba computer (no I don't know what brand it was... other than it was a old Toshiba with a old Pentium 1 processor, so old it didn't even have MMX) I also played Mechwarrior 2 Mercenaries right when it came out. Ditto with all the other mechwarrior games for that matter, I really like the series that much.

Thanks to this site I've returned to Mechwarrior 2, and it's hilariously silly gameplay.
“I am a dragon without a name.”