EarthSiege 2

Post up anything you would like to talk about here.
Nynx
I.S. Mech Washer

EarthSiege 2

Post by Nynx »

I was thinking about Mw2 a few days ago, and going down memory lane I remembered a little mech game called EarthSiege 2
I got a copy, found how to get it running on XP...and now I'm hooked again.

So, any HERC pilots out there?
:3

you know you want to play ^^_
Freeza-CII
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Re: EarthSiege 2

Post by Freeza-CII »

YUP YUP I have beat the First game and the second one But i cant find any copies of the 3rd earth siege. It had some kinda multiplayer on it and the abilty to use cybrid hercs. I actually still have both the discs to if i recall earth Siege 1 had a sys requirment of dos 5.0 hehe.

Best herc in the game is the Sampson. All ATC 50mms and you can beat any thing that walks infront of you.

Btw thats a nice outlaw with a PBW and 2 ATC on it most likley 35s. Usually i would put a plasma blaster on it because it tracks and its devistating but the PBWs give you more salvage.

I miss the Road runner and the Raptor tho I dont know why they didnt include those in the second one. the Road runner was Fast and with all lasers it kicked some butt before running away.

I think its a game worthy of a remake or a over haul to its graphics. but its weapons cant change there just to good.
Nynx
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Nynx »

hehehe, yeah, I've been plugging away on a hi-poly Tomahawk model for a while and will try to skin it this weekk
I've played ES2 only, been trying to find a copy of ES1
and ES3 (StarSiege) has been tricky to find, its supposed to take place like 200 years AFTER ES2, so the only returning ES1/ES2 HERC is the Apocalypse cause it was a favorite for a lot of people.
Archon
House Liao Private for Life

Post by Archon »

lol I still have my Earthsiege 1 floppies & ES 2 CD (and boxes!). I have Starsiege somewhere... wasn't a big fan though
Nynx
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Nynx »

yeah starsiege wasnt that much of a mech sim, kinda disappointing
Pepsi-Wolf
House Steiner Hauptmann
House Steiner Hauptmann

Post by Pepsi-Wolf »

earth siege?
whats that?