Fires in California

Post up anything you would like to talk about here.
Skyfaller
Clan 1st MechWarrior
Clan 1st MechWarrior

Fires in California

Post by Skyfaller »

Sir MMPD Radick wrote: Ps. I have not been on the netmech chat because I have been having to leave with my family several times because of the fires for the last month in Northern California..
Sorry to hear about the continuing fires in California. I hope you and your family are well.

<Roleplay>

The IceSpray IndustrialMechs and Waterhauler cargoplanes should arrive as I write this, and we've just finished reconfiguring the omniMechs and omniJets with water pumps. TerraForm has started to produce heavy rain clouds over your continent.

</Roleplay>
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Fires in California

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

thx skyfaller!
Right now tho were fine and staying put at home again, but the fire just jumped the dozer line so we shall see what happens next.

As for water, I heard on the news that the largest water bomber in the world is helping out with our fires.
Can hit like 2-3 acres at once! (Might have been another county which got it tho)
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Skyfaller
Clan 1st MechWarrior
Clan 1st MechWarrior

Re: Fires in California

Post by Skyfaller »

Sir MMPD Radick wrote: As for water, I heard on the news that the largest water bomber in the world is helping out with our fires.
Can hit like 2-3 acres at once! (Might have been another county which got it tho)
Impressive. Looks like we don't need a MW2: Firefighting mod :)