give predmech the lowdown

Post up anything you would like to talk about here.
PredatorMech
I.S. Baby

give predmech the lowdown

Post by PredatorMech »

so form i have seen you guys are able to make the jumpjets refule the right way.

and are able to speed up the ppcs and the rifles?

also you guys are playing on the grafic engen of Titanium netmech right?
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: give predmech the lowdown

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Well, you have it partly right.

Jump Jets recharge we have always been able to fix, it has been fixed for a few years.
The 1024 res fix in dos generally fixed it, and where it has not cpugrab or other similar utilities are able to fix it for the most part..
There is no ultimate jj fix though.

Yes, we are able to alter weapon damage, and speed of any weapon and change the type.
That we have been able to do for a year or so, when npsbre and high took a crack at it, but this only applies to mech2 DOS, it does not apply to any other version.
We have not put resources into titanium, though it seems to be more and more that we may in the future.

However I am lacking time, so I am not able to do any research into any of the many possibilities.
I can tell ya that the kali replacement is looking more and more likely as I sit in the titanium lobby using Dark Reigns client to connect to the last titanium lobby....
Last being a fact, we will in the future probably have to get a windows server because we may need a better server than the one that is there currently, as it is based in greece I believe.... pings are too high for most players in the USA.

As for whether we are playing titanium or not, that is a different matter, the consensus seems to be that most vet players are not interested but they would be interested in setting it up for another generation of players... especially if we modded the game to standard..... However, the best solution to make everyone happy would be Repromancers port... I do not know much else about it though. However with the screenshot I am throughly impressed that he put the time into porting the code!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.