Netmech Games

Post up anything you would like to talk about here.
ash123
I.S. Mech Washer

Netmech Games

Post by ash123 »

Ever since i was little, I've been playing Mechwarrior 2. It was (and still is) one of my all-time favorite PC games. I dug the game back up about 2 or 3 years ago, but was disheartened when it wouldn't play on any of my new PCs. It's not until recent years that I've become particularly computer savvy, though (and I'm still learning), and so I finally am able to play this awesome and memorable game again. I also recently just got into the whole NetMech thing, and even though I'm somewhat new to the multiplayer, It's been a dream come true for me and I'll dedicate what ever spare time I have to arrange games with some of my friends and I.

With all that being said, the real message I wanted to send is that if anyone still wants to play Netmech, comment or PM me about it and I'll try set something up.
ALSO, I created a Facebook page for Netmech (seeing as there wasn't one before) where I will post updates on anything really, and screenshots from any recent games, as well as any scheduled games if the opportunity arises.

https://www.facebook.com/NetMech

Thank You, and happy hunting!
~Andrew
Always up for a Netmech game, PM me.
ash123
I.S. Mech Washer

Re: Netmech Games

Post by ash123 »

I really hope MW2 warriors aren't completely dead :L
Always up for a Netmech game, PM me.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Netmech Games

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

i'll play just have to hit me up on IRC in evenings 8 PM PST before i can pla
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.