Tornado Pictures from Lord Nova

Post up anything you would like to talk about here.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Tornado Pictures from Lord Nova

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Lord Nova asked me to post this for him.
OK, just set up an anonymous FTP on my web server, you can find pictures at ftp://starleaguepirates.com/pub/tornado/
Go ahead and post a link at mech2.org for me.
And if you find the picture of the basement we were standing in between the two walls (one fell down) where a black 55-galon drum is sitting, you can see a shadow of where the stairs were at on the standing wall. Not exactly the right place to be standing according to the experts, but as you can see in this case it was the only place a guy would want to have been.
Yea, if you knew what it looked like before you wouold be wondering why it took the seed tender bashed it up and threw it a half mile away, but barely tuched an old 49 GMC pickup no less than 25 ft away from it in the shed, both were about the same wieght.
Aparently there were about 2-3 funnels in a rotating setup, which explained why it devestated one place and barely touched the other place next to it.
Bill Murry hid under his billards table in the basement and was going to get out and it started back up again, when it was all over his pickup was in the basement next to him.
We had the same thing happen to uss, tore the house off the top of us, calmed down and started back up again. Did not think we were going to make it through that second one. Dad felt it pulling him up, i was getting pushed to the side, it just kept getting worse and worse and as quick as it came up and hit us it was all over.
I flattened the tires on the red pickup making it 3/4 of a mile down to the nighbors house, good thing I did flatten them because it dragged me over to the side of the road causing me to mis all the debre and power lines, my neighbor Joe had to go the other way arround the mile section becasue he could not make it through the power lines, that is when we found out myh older brother and grandmother got hit on the other side of the mile-section. They made it ou all right too, most of the bruises my 91 year old grandmother acdcumulated was through her stubborness to go down to th basement, she wanted to ride it out in the living room then she wanted to go ou in the garadge to her car, she got to see the roof lifing up and stuff on the house and they got abouta quarter way down the stairs and it was all over. They wer hit before us.

My 66 mustang sitting out in the open made it out all right with jsut a few scartches to the vynel top. If I would have know that I would have rode it out in the car, LOL, but I suppose a guy would have had a heart-attack or stroke watching the grain-bens and mechienery fly arround your head.
Scary is all I can say. Praise God he is alright!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.