IRC Server Change of Address!

Most up-to-date news for Netmech related events.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

IRC Server Change of Address!

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Hey guys after a long time running GRC is shutting down their IRC server due to funding.
I just want to say to them thank you very much for allowing us the privilege of being part of that community!
It really has been great and I want to wish them their best on their future endeavors for the gaming community at large!

Unfortunately though that means we have to move.

Our new IRC server is irc.mech2.org #netmech, so please update your bookmarks!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Cyril
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class

Re: IRC Server Change of Address!

Post by Cyril »

you aint been around much and we miss ya mmpd, but damn boy if you aint on the ball when ********** goes wrong with something mech related:)

it just proves one thing i have said all along you aint human, you are either are an AI and are no longer interested in human contact, or
when your DNA was engineered in the Scientist caste, they added a little of Technician in ya as well.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: IRC Server Change of Address!

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

LOL love ya cyril. miss ya on IRC
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.