- The Auger (awe-gur), a 65 ton missle-boat, equiped with 2 LRM-20s, 2 LRM-15s, 2, SSRM-6s, and 3 Mlasers. A very devistating long-range mech with a punch to spare at close-quarters too.
- The Boro (bor-oh), an 85 ton cannonier, probably my favorite because it looks like a REAL mech. It is loaded with 4 uAC-2s with much ammo, 2 LRM 10s and a couple of Mplasers. Best for gnashing through armor with its far range autocannons.
- The Correr (kor-rare) is a swift 20 ton light mech, with a single large laser and 2 mlasers. Functions just about the same way a firemoth would, with the exception of the appearance and energy weapon loadout.
- The Sirus (Sigh-russ). Its shape, uac 10, lplaser, mplaser, and 4 mlasers make it familiar to IS mechs in Mercs of its weight.
- The Morbit is a 70 ton mech with many medium and a couple of large lasers, and an LRM. I don't quite remember the load out much.
- The Ghast. An excelent 45 ton mech. equiped with 4 jump jets, 2 lplasers, 2 mplasers, and a splaser, and enough heatsinks to sustain it, this medium mech is extremly powerful for its size. Especialy when they are in a group. Only negative is that 78-85 kmph is a bit slow for its wieght.
If you have downloaded KAM before, you already know how to install this. If you haven't, no prob; the simple, revised instructions are included in the .zip. So what are you waiting for? You can't possibly be playing with only two custom mechs forever! Get to it and download it now!
Questions? Comments? You can PM me (use first) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And just remember, you will have to manualy rename the ground vehicle BWDs to use them. Everything else is fully automated with the click of the batch file. Have fun!