A section featuring all of Kell's projects and files.
Come and check it out!
Come and check it out!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- House Steiner Archon
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:44 am
- Location: An Isolated Tennessee Valley.
Of course. It all started in late of August of 2008, when I stumbled across this site in search of MW2 downloads. Long story short, I found a Mercs modding FAQ in the downloads section, I got a hex editor, and well, here I am now. Making all kinds of things for anyone who wishes to try new things.Hank wrote:Im not bagging on you, im just curious, you make mods for mech 2 right?
When we reimplimented the forum ranks, Skyfaller referanced me to Sir MMPD Radick who gratiously gave me a custom rank because of my map creations: Map Modding Official. And so I had that for quite some time.
After my collection of mods, patches, maps, and et cetera incresed in number, MMPD gave me my own forum section (Kell's Workshop) dedicated to all my works.
Pretty much every one of my mods are for 31stCC, or GBL disguised as 31stCC. Heres a list of every one of my great mods:
- Trial of Grievance Map Pack 2 - A custom made skirmish mission with a forest, lots of fire, many mechs, and heilotechs!
- Trial of Grievance Map Pack 3* - Two custom skirmish levels; one on Wotan in the crystaline fields, one on Morges where you are in an aerotech squad!
- Kell's Alternate Mechs - Ever wanted to play the aerotechs? Tanks? Dropship? What about play as a Battlemaster, Elemental or Tarantula in the campaign? Or even Mercs NAIS style mechs? Get this.
- Refusal War Backstory Missions* - My proudest mod. It was made in secret from the community for about 2 months before it was prematurly released. These are actualy 3 NEW campaign missions, realy awesome. I encourage you to click the link and read. (This... mod... was... hell... to... make... )
- TrialCheat - A niffty tool. This allows you to be free of the unchangable mechs in the Trials of Possition, so you can be whatever you want. Even the 3 hidden mechs.
- My Mechwarrior 2 Windows XP Theme - Well, not realy a mod. But a nice creation.
I haven't realy made any mods in quite a while. I've run dry of ideas and I have a CAP unit that I'm second in command in, and an ACT test to take. If you'd like to make any mod suggestions you can contact me however. Thanks for your posting.
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC