A section featuring all of Kell's projects and files.
Come and check it out!
Moderators: Skyfaller, Col.Kell
- House Steiner Archon
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:44 am
- Location: An Isolated Tennessee Valley.
Here is my FAQ for KAM: Kell's Alternate Mechs, my mod that alows you to use every and any mech, vehicle, and aircraft ever made for MW2:31stCC (plus a custom mech inspired by Mercs NAIS). Should I come up with an updated version of KAM, this FAQ will be edited acordingly. Should you have any questions, please post them in the topic with the latest version of KAM, or in a separate topic, or Private Message me.
Current version is KAM Plus (ignore KAM 1.1 referances)
- Click Here - "How do I Install KAM"
- Click Here - "Does this work with DOS and Windows?"
- Click Here - "What versions/conditions are not sutible for KAM?"
- Click Here - "Why are some enemy mechs in the campaign not doing anything?"
- Click Here - "I always wanted to try those NAIS mechs and vehicles on Mercs, but I don't have the DOS version, I use the hook. Will there be a KAM for Mercs?"
- Click Here - "Now how about a KAM for GBL? I always wanted to play the I.S. mechs in the campaign, not to mention the I.S. battlesuit and the hidden 31stCC mechs"
- Click Here - "Where can I contact Col.Kell?"
Last edited by Col.Kell
on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated KAM referance, updated GBL Q&A
Last bumped by Col.Kell on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:58 pm.
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC