KAM: Kell's Alternate Mechs 1.0

A section featuring all of Kell's projects and files.
Come and check it out!

Moderators: Skyfaller, Col.Kell

Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

KAM: Kell's Alternate Mechs 1.0

Post by Col.Kell »

(KAM 1.0 obsolete, please download new improved 1.1 version here)

An incredible bound for 31cc modding! Thanks to Skyfaller's PRJPP tool, I have been able to create a patcher that allows scenarios to call out PRJ-external chassis BWDs, in short, this is a lot like an NAIS for 31cc! :)

This mod alows you to play custom mech, vehicle, and aircraft chassis on every level in the game except for the trials of position and a few of the trial of grievance maps. If you have seen it in the game, you can play it!
KAM_1.0.zip
Kell's Alternate Mechs 1.0
(94.86 KiB) Downloaded 1011 times
This package comes with 6 vehicle and aircraft chassis,
1) Dropship shuttle
2) Main Battle Tank
3) Light Tank
4) Helecopter
5) Helotech
6) Aerotech Fighter

And comes with 2 of the first modded BWDs that will come out in separate downloadable packages,
1) Sunder
2) Hellbringer Mk.II
(But those aren't much, they are really just example mechs)

And now with KAMMP1: The Hidden Mech pack avalible for download in the Kell's Workshop forum section, you can now play either the Battlemaster (repaired), Elemental (NetMech Version), or Tarantula... IN THE CAMPAIGN! 8-)

Instructions are included in the .ZIP, unpack the file "KAM1.0_INSTALL" to your main MW2:31stcc directory.
No modding or hex editing is done, all you have to do is look at the readme, double-click the KAM_INSTALL batch file and you are ready to play!

This mod was made using the Win '95 Pentium (Vanilla) edition of Mechwarrior 2: 31st Century Combat. This mod will work for Win'95 Pentium and should work under DOS Pentium as well. I do not know weather or not it will work for any other version than this intended one. If you are using this mod for any version other than Pentium, please share if this has worked for you or not.

Go ahead and give this a try! :)
Last edited by Col.Kell on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Announcement, Clarification
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: KAM: Kell's Alternate Mechs 1.0

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

nice!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

Re: KAM: Kell's Alternate Mechs 1.0

Post by Col.Kell »

For those of you who download this, be sure to check out the KAM Mech Downloads thread,
thats where I will be posting any new mech, aircraft, and vehicle chassis ...

... Like this Talios here!
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC