Kali memories?

Looking for an old friend? Maybe wanting to reminisce about the past history of MechWarrior or Battletech? Post on here!
Forum rules
No swearing, and keep everything clean!
Threads will be locked at admin discretion.
Nitro
I.S. Baby

Kali memories?

Post by Nitro »

Last edited by Nitro on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordNova2
House Steiner Sergeant
House Steiner Sergeant

Re: Kali memories?

Post by LordNova2 »

I remember playing MW2 a little bit on Kali95 (arround 1997-1998ish). Unfortunatly all I can realy remember is that I joined up into the Kell Hounds, I cannot even remember what I used as my call-sign back then.

Last time I logged onto Kali was over a year ago, i was suprised to see it as dead as it was. I figured there would be a few players still thriving off the good old games from the past.
LordNova2
House Steiner Sergeant
House Steiner Sergeant

Post by LordNova2 »

I think I just finaly rememberd the name I used for the Kali days when I first started playing online in the Kell Hounds, it was "Kashik".
I donot know why or how but it all of a sudden hit me that it began with the letter K, and I thought about it more and rememebered, I had altered the spelling of the clan word Keshik to use as my call-sign on Kali95.
EviLInsidE
I.S. Baby

Post by EviLInsidE »

Kashik, I actually think I remember you. You were pretty much always on and ready for war. I remember avoiding you sometimes because I always got my ass handed to me.

You probably don't remember me because I never held on to a screenname for more than a week. I was TrueBorn, NightStalker, StoneRhino, EviLInsidE and a couple others I can't remember. I think I was TrueBorn for the longest though.

Nitro, I think I remember you too. You had a bunch of characters around your name, right? Like -=X[Nitro]X=- or something like that, right?
xena
I.S. Baby

Post by xena »

LOL, you remembered all your names! LOL i forgot mine! 1997-1999 netmech player. I tried to run Kali, but not much fun than straight netmech dos . MW 2 mercs :)