Mplayer

Looking for an old friend? Maybe wanting to reminisce about the past history of MechWarrior or Battletech? Post on here!
Forum rules
No swearing, and keep everything clean!
Threads will be locked at admin discretion.
MaoRonin
I.S. Baby

Mplayer

Post by MaoRonin »

Hey all..

I don't know who stops by here, some of the names ring a bell.I want to say hi to everyone. I am (was) Spartacuss, HR Mao, DR Feelgood to name a few. Would love to here from anyone from back in the Mpig days..... glad I came across this board.

Peace
Mao
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Mplayer

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Welcome to the site!
Glad to see another person from Mplayer made it here, come by IRC sometime round 6 PM PST or so might be able to get a game going.

Take care
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Pepsi-Wolf
House Steiner Hauptmann
House Steiner Hauptmann

Post by Pepsi-Wolf »

whats this "Mplayer" people keep talking about? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pepsi-Wolf Ward
Ego homini Lupus

Archon
House Liao Private for Life

Post by Archon »

Wake Up!
GPSRT
I.S. Baby

Post by GPSRT »

Hey, I had a friend stop by and ask to borrow MechCommander gold.. had the mplayer installer in there and we reminisced a few minutes about our good day playing Mech 2 :p

I should go out and find a pair of 486's to run this on LOL. I last remember there was a jump jet bug and heat problem with anything over a pentium. Have these been fixed?

Also, hi everyone!

Mplayer name:
GPSRT
(ICExGPSRT_Crow)
Pepsi-Wolf
House Steiner Hauptmann
House Steiner Hauptmann

Post by Pepsi-Wolf »

i think the best solution so far is using a CPU killer
but i dunno
Pepsi-Wolf Ward
Ego homini Lupus

Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Well I will be! Great to see you GPSRT!
Have not seen you since ya disappeared in ICE! :)

ps. game runs fine even in win 7 if you download our package from the download section for netmech.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Rozinski
I.S. Baby

Post by Rozinski »

I plugged in my old pc the other month and i still have the mplayer launcher button on the desktop, it didnt work tho....stupid gamespy arcade, anyhow its cool to know im not the only one who was completely ruined for all other online games by MW2 being so much fun. I think my first DFA is what sealed the deal , no other achievement in any other game will ever make me as happy as dancin on that guys face.
w00h00
I.S. Baby

Post by w00h00 »

mmm mpiggy...i remember that fading into oblivion... ;)
JEDI
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by JEDI »

GPSRT wrote:Hey, I had a friend stop by and ask to borrow MechCommander gold.. had the mplayer installer in there and we reminisced a few minutes about our good day playing Mech 2 :p

I should go out and find a pair of 486's to run this on LOL. I last remember there was a jump jet bug and heat problem with anything over a pentium. Have these been fixed?

Also, hi everyone!

Mplayer name:
GPSRT
(ICExGPSRT_Crow)
Hey man long time no see. Welcome back to the mech world