Mplayer

Looking for an old friend? Maybe wanting to reminisce about the past history of MechWarrior or Battletech? Post on here!
Forum rules
No swearing, and keep everything clean!
Threads will be locked at admin discretion.
Archon
House Liao Private for Life

Re: Mplayer

Post by Archon »

w00h00 wrote:mmm mpiggy...i remember that fading into oblivion... ;)
who let you in here
Meekrat
I.S. Baby

Post by Meekrat »

Sup Sir Mmpd.. havent seen you in a while. WoW Nice to see a site dedicated to Mw2.. I miss mplayer n those days.. been so many years... Id give anything to do planet wars against (KB, SD, THC, DRx, JF, CW) Just to mention a few.. I only remember Sir MMPD and Archon your name looks familar.. anyways just thought id drop by n say hello (came across site googling old league's we all use to war n..) Funny enoug I found this site google "NSL (New Star League) haha doesnt that take us back.

One thing I havent said in a long time
"Hailz"
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

hey meek

good to see you! :)
Drop by our IRC sometime
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
SJ_Sniper
I.S. Baby

Post by SJ_Sniper »

Some things never change... Mplayer that was its real name? All this time I thought it was Mpiggy were everyone would pile into JW or TW's room to BS. The little timer you had when you hit the talk button. Those were the days :) I still talk to JW_Silver and every once in a while JW_Gold. I have been looking for old lance mates in the new MWLL game and those that will be in the MWO. Nice job on bringing the old game back Radick. More then likly you will not remember me but I re member you and a few others. Hope to see you guys on friday game night.

Hailz,

SJ_Sniper
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

heya sniper good to see ya!
Wow Silver and Gold are still around? Those are names i haven't seen in a long time!

Anyway, yeah definitely come on friday hopefully we will get some decent games in :)
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Freebrth
I.S. Baby

Post by Freebrth »

Wow very cool. Just stumbled upon this site. I was an Mech Warrior 2 Mplayer addict for a long time, my favorite gaming years, first exposure to online gaming and clans.

My name there was Freebrth (Clan: Dragon Wind) though i doubt anyone remembers me - haha.

I hope to see you guys on Mech Warrior Online - releasing very soon !!! I really hope it can stack up to the good old Mplayer days ~ We shall see.

8-)
* " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi