good ol' mechwarrior

Looking for an old friend? Maybe wanting to reminisce about the past history of MechWarrior or Battletech? Post on here!
Forum rules
No swearing, and keep everything clean!
Threads will be locked at admin discretion.
KriLLy
I.S. Baby

good ol' mechwarrior

Post by KriLLy »

since this is the memories section, i thought i'd add mine. :D i started playing mechwarrior 2 with my dad probably back in first grade (i think we had the DOS/vanilla version at the time) back when 1G of RAM was probably godlike and AOL was a big deal. i remember spending waaayy to much time on it but it was sooo cooolll haha, eventually we upgraded the computer a little bit and got ghost bears legacy along with the titanium version of the game ( i think our DOS version of the game has been lost for a while at that point, can't quite remember but i do recall the start up of ghost bears legacy). after a few years of that we moved onto mechwarrior 3, pirates moon AND low and behold a few of the novels! i read the hell out of them, to the point where the pages and cover were pretty much destroyed. we upgraded to mechwarrior 4 mercs which in my opinion was one of the best of the newer mechwarrior games. the genre has always brought me so much entertainment lol.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: good ol' mechwarrior

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Awesome, yeah i loved the novels too. My favorite was the Blood of Kerensky trilogy. Always loved the clan storyline. :)
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
KriLLy
I.S. Baby

Post by KriLLy »

Sir MMPD Radick wrote:Awesome, yeah i loved the novels too. My favorite was the Blood of Kerensky trilogy. Always loved the clan storyline. :)
yeah, my favorite was decision at thunder rift and the sequel but i don't remember what it was called...i got it around here somewhere.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

If I recall right the next in the series is The Price of Glory and Mercenary's Star
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.