no music in titanium :(

MechVM - A MechWarrior 2 remake.

Moderator: Skyfaller

Matchstick
I.S. Baby

no music in titanium :(

Post by Matchstick »

so its not the biggest problem in the world for me cuz every other sound ingame works. laser's have there pew pew and missiles got there woooshh but there is no music at all. i installed it with mechvm and everything else works without problems. lol i'm i missing something?
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: no music in titanium :(

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

odd question but are the audio cables plugged in to the CD-ROM? I doubt that is the issue but thought i would ask.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Matchstick
I.S. Baby

Post by Matchstick »

Sir MMPD Radick wrote:odd question but are the audio cables plugged in to the CD-ROM? I doubt that is the issue but thought i would ask.
it's running on my laptop so that not it but yeah i don't think anyone has come acrossed this before. i can't find any info of a bug/fix.... lol just my luck :lol:
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Laptop probably is the issue my guess... 90% of the time mech2 does not get along with laptops. It works don't get me wrong but strange things happen on occasion if your not lucky.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.