Man

MechVM - A MechWarrior 2 remake.

Moderator: Skyfaller

Mehwhatever
I.S. Baby

Man

Post by Mehwhatever »

I just got a new copy of MechWarrior 2. Tried all the stupid little ways to install it. Tried MechVM, got it "installed" or whatever the hell you like to call it. Tried to pull up the game from MechVM and it crashes. Tried DosBox and it installed. Couldn't figure out how to get the game running. To top it all off I'm clinically depressed so the fact that I cant play my favorite game of all time on an already horrible day has gotten me in the worst of moods. :/ Why do I fail at everything I try? Why cant I just have fun like everyone else. I'm Open to any suggestions I guess. This is my last resort before I just give up and sleep for the rest of the day.
Mehwhatever
I.S. Baby

Re: Man

Post by Mehwhatever »

You know what. ********** this game. I'm done :(
Demonslayer
House Steiner Private First Class

Post by Demonslayer »

the game could run well with slugs patch but first what version are you using
and please don't curse and give up just because no one answered your question
Skyfaller
Clan 1st MechWarrior
Clan 1st MechWarrior

Post by Skyfaller »

The first thing I need to help is the file install-report.txt, created by MechVM in the folder where it installed the game.
Demonslayer

Post by Demonslayer »

.......... so your just gunna give up you know if you download the demo and it runs ok in dos or by itself you are able to run the game but dude don't quit quiting is for losers
who don't know how to play right and just whine about life but dude try running it in different ways just by dos version which should work because my operating system is windows 7 and it took me 4 months just to find a way to get mechwarrior 2 to work .