MechWarrior 2 - Battlepack 1.05 Patch

MechWarrior 2 Related Downloads go here.
Forum rules
Please if you download a file post up a thanks or your thoughts about the file you downloaded and your experiences.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

MechWarrior 2 - Battlepack 1.05 Patch

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

For those looking for the Battlepack 1.05 patch you may download it here.

MechWarrior 2 Battlepack Patch 1.05
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Dragono
I.S. Baby

Re: MechWarrior 2 - Battlepack 1.05 Patch

Post by Dragono »

What is the battlepack?
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

It is a MechWarrior 2 bundle.. similar to titanium.
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
merc
I.S. Baby

Post by merc »

I am running Vista + MechVM with Battlepack.

I downloaded the patch but it says MW2 not found (because the installation is not in program files.) Any idea on what files I need?

I think I might copy the programs to the Program Files folder and patch it, and copy those changed files back to the MechVM directory, but I can't remember what the original directory structure was!

Any other ideas?
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

I believe that if you just run the extractor and put the files in a place you can find them you can just look for the MW2 folder it creates then go and overwrite the files in that folder with the ones in the Battlepack folder.
However if you are looking for a fix for the small window of Battlepack in Vista or Win 7 there is no way to fix this. You need XP or below to get it working properly.