Mech Lab Maid

MechWarrior 2 Related Downloads go here.
Forum rules
Please if you download a file post up a thanks or your thoughts about the file you downloaded and your experiences.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Mech Lab Maid

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

There are several versions of this, but I am only goona post the last beta, because it works the best out of all of them.

Mech Lab Maid Final Beta
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Skyfaller
Clan 1st MechWarrior
Clan 1st MechWarrior

Re: Mech Lab Maid

Post by Skyfaller »

I tested it. Unfortunately, it does not calculate tonnage correctly in some cases.
It reported 10 tons for the internal double heat sinks that do not take up tonnage.
Keep it in mind, otherwise you may blame people for cheating who are not.

In case the creators of this tools are still around, I can help with decoding the
MEK file correctly. The error only occurred when there are double heat sinks
that do not take up criticals. In that case, if there are more than ten heat
sinks than the engine rating dividing by 25, we're dealing with double heat sinks.

Aside from this minor issue, it looks like a nice tool to detect cheats.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Mech Lab Maid

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

I think if you set the mek directory to netmech 95 it may correct that problem. From what i understand it has an issue with using the DOS setting.
As for the authors, sadly I have never met em soo no idea what happend to them. :(
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.