Titanium Trilogy Mods

General Mech2 related Developments go here. Discussions welcome!

Moderator: Skyfaller

Forum rules
If you are writing a guide please do not post it here! Post in the Dev FAQ section please.
Skyfaller
Clan 1st MechWarrior
Clan 1st MechWarrior

Titanium Trilogy Mods

Post by Skyfaller »

This thread links to the best mods for Titanium Trilogy produced so far. Rather than stickying a number of threads, I'd like to link to them from here. Please post your opinion in the respective threads.

Viewing Distance Mod:
If bots that start firing before you can even see them anger you, try this mod.

Resolution changer:
You may change the game resolution to any legal resolution in Titanium Trilogy. The catch is that you have to disable targetting at the start of any mission.

Jade Falcon Campaign mod:
Changes the mechs you encounter in the Jade Falcon campaign. Adds some of the GBL mechs and some IIC variants to the Jade Falcon Campaign.

MechVM (latest version, FAQ):
My own Mw2 and MW3 swiss army knife. Most useful for installing MW2, extracting & converting files and making mods.
Echo911
I.S. Mech Washer

Re: Titanium Trilogy Mods

Post by Echo911 »

do you have one that can fix the textures so they look like the older MW2 31st DOS, GBL and Mercs
Skyfaller
Clan 1st MechWarrior
Clan 1st MechWarrior

Post by Skyfaller »

I do not have a downgrade to the Titanium Trilogy textures, but you can slightly improve the textures. Check the Nvidia Control Panel (or ATI equivalent). Create/edit a profile for Titanium Trilogy and experiment with the Antialising settings.
Echo911
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Echo911 »

Skyfaller wrote:I do not have a downgrade to the Titanium Trilogy textures, but you can slightly improve the textures. Check the Nvidia Control Panel (or ATI equivalent). Create/edit a profile for Titanium Trilogy and experiment with the Antialising settings.
ok thank you
EddieSGophy
I.S. Baby

Titanium Trilogy Mods

Post by EddieSGophy »

Do you think your AI Params mod will work with update 2, or would it be best to wait for an update to your mods?

Nice work on these btw