Custom Controls

General Mech2 related Developments go here. Discussions welcome!

Moderator: Skyfaller

Forum rules
If you are writing a guide please do not post it here! Post in the Dev FAQ section please.
blackyoshi1230
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Custom Controls

Post by blackyoshi1230 »

Feel free to post up any setup for your controllers (just say which model, and what program you used to make it possible)

Posted as an attachment: Recent WIP of a Logitech Dual Action USB Controller for Mech2, created by JoyToKey Version 3.74 (Just put it in the same folder as JoyToKey.exe). It may feel clunky, so if you care, post up your own version.
Attachments
MechWarrior 2-WIP.zip
(518 Bytes) Downloaded 481 times
BlackYoshi: "In war, there are no true winners".
NotSid: "There are those who die, and those who don't". (Quote made Dec 16, 2008 at a 7P Avon session at 8-9PM PST)
Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

Re: Custom Controls

Post by Col.Kell »

I also have a custom control config I'd like to post.

It's a few months old, I created this. It is a configuration that is designed for an Xbox 360 controller. It took me forever to get the right feel for it. You can get the controller input file here.

EDIT:
And also, you will need a set of .dll files from Microsoft's website for your computer to detect the controller, if you don't have them already. It is free of charge, it's about 10MBs, you can get it here. If you need help or anything, I have a thread in the FAQ section on how to "Play MW2 With an Xbox 360 Controller".

Enjoy! :)
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC
Cyril
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class

Post by Cyril »

Col.Kell wrote:I also have a custom control config I'd like to post.

It's a few months old, I created this. It is a configuration that is designed for an Xbox 360 controller. It took me forever to get the right feel for it. You can get the controller input file here.

EDIT:
And also, you will need a set of .dll files from Microsoft's website for your computer to detect the controller, if you don't have them already. It is free of charge, it's about 10MBs, you can get it here. If you need help or anything, I have a thread in the FAQ section on how to "Play MW2 With an Xbox 360 Controller".

Enjoy! :)

if you could just use a wireless one. i dont have any wired.

and i found something i love.
http://www.geltabz.com/
i got 2 sets for my 360
Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

Post by Col.Kell »

if you could just use a wireless one. i dont have any wired.
Yeah, Microsoft is bad about stuff like that.
They charge you a load of cash to use this "wireless reciever" that plugs in a USB port, just so you can play without wires. :(
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC