Anet Chat - Missing Files?

General Mech2 related Developments go here. Discussions welcome!

Moderator: Skyfaller

Forum rules
If you are writing a guide please do not post it here! Post in the Dev FAQ section please.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Anet Chat - Missing Files?

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Hey Myg,

Was there any resource files that were included with the anet?
If there was not we will end up having to recode the whole entry sequence.

Anyway, I got the build errors down to 1.
I suspect though that even with that file we will have 40 hidden build errors.... as i tried commenting out and many more showed up, so resource.h is related to quite a few things.
There should be also some .rc files.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
-Myg
House Steiner Sergeant Major
House Steiner Sergeant Major

Re: Anet Chat - Missing Files?

Post by -Myg »

The problem is that resource.h was the missing file, which is why it was only 80% done.

What is resource.h anyways?
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Anet Chat - Missing Files?

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Basically it is a windows design file, in another words the layout of he program was in that file.
We have pretty much two choices with this missing, either rewrite the file, which I have never written a resource file before...
Or we could have VS write it for us, but then were goona have to do alot of matching, since the whole entry sequence will need to be redone.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.