Hi, to all mech fans.

New or Old say hi!
evilperson86u
I.S. Baby

Hi, to all mech fans.

Post by evilperson86u »

I just want to say hi to everyone. I've been a mech fan since mw2 first came out. I just started playing MW2 yesterday with MMPD. I looks like we don't have much of allot of players, I hope we can make it grow and one day we'll have 10 servers filled up with games. I used to have MW2, Merc, Ghost but unfortunally I lost it. My favorite mech is the Atlas. I like the Atlas because he looks mean and he's a heavy assault mech. He is my all time favorite. I am willing to get back in the game. I used to play the game with a joystick, but I unfortunly lost that too. When I get the game back, I might need some help installing it and playing it on XP.

I just want to say that I am glad that we have a couple of peaple who put allot of work in the game. One of them also stay up late on the chat room, I would like to give thanks to MMPD. Keep it up guys, and take pride. Later.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Hi, to all mech fans.

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

thanks for the kind words evilperson, but moreso I want to say welcome to MechWarrior 2! :)
Yes, mech2 players are few, but they are good people, that is one of the few things which has kept me around here.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Wetback
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Post by Wetback »

evilperson86u wrote:I just want to say hi to everyone. I've been a mech fan since mw2 first came out.
Every play in the Grand Council league? I have all the old stats if you still know your handle. ;)

-- Wetback
MW2 Grand Council

House Steiner Corporal
House Steiner Corporal

Post by mech2memories »

gosh losing all of those precious mech2 games must of sucked :( but im just as happy as u r 2 find that people do still play this game bcuz like u i have lost all of my mech2 games and the 1 that i have, mmpd cant figure out. we needed 2 throw out ghost bears legacy when i was maybe 8 or 9 because it had a deep scratch in it. no idea what happened 2 my mercs but mech2 we might of needed 2 throw out cuz it was runnin really slow on our computer back then. sighs :roll: well i can still get those back with the help of people here. great 2 have u here on mech2.org. the more the merrier! :D
Burner
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Burner »

Wow,

You guys are still at it huh? I checked out the dos box chat thingy that MMPD had made up and it seemed to work. One problem is that I never saw anyone playing and Kali now worky with Vista. Cya guys around Ramsau some day. Keep me posted. Freeza, your right MadDog-C Struts.

Burner
Field Marshal
HeadHunters of Davion
House Davion
=AFFS=
Burner
Field Marshal
HeadHunters of Davion
=AFFS=
Inner Sphere Wars

Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

hey good to hear from ya.
I did not make that client though.
and yes we do play.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.