Hey All

New or Old say hi!
Darth Futuza
I.S. Baby

Hey All

Post by Darth Futuza »

Hey there, just discovered this site and the awesome work you people have done with MechVM, loving it. Probably won't see me much around the forums, but I thought I'd make an account in any case, to let you know I'm here!

Again, sweet stuff. :)
Darth Futuza
Hadakajime
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Re: Hey All

Post by Hadakajime »

haha depends on how many technical problems you run into ;)

nice to meats you
Darth Futuza
I.S. Baby

Post by Darth Futuza »

^^ :lol:

Yesh, it could be confusing I suppose, I've already got it working on multiple computer's though so, I think I'll be fine. Though I haven't tried Hook's setup yet, just plain Dosbox method, the NetmechDos, and VM, which have so far worked pretty well. I dunno, maybe I should try the hook-setup way.

But thanks for the welcome Hadakjime.
Darth Futuza
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

welcome aboard! :)
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Hadakajime
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Post by Hadakajime »

i got 31cc running on a $50 laptop i got off ebay. haha it's my retro gaming computer now.

dual boots through grub4dos to xp fundamentals and 98SE on a 500MHz P3. 192MB RAM. 40GB HDD (8GB FAT32 for 98SE, the rest NTFS for XPF).

XP kinda lags booting up (especially when antivirus is grinding), but is still good enough to play counterstrike in software mode. unreal tournament actually runs very well.

98SE is lighting fast. Boots up in 30sec. Absolutely no problems encountered yet with 31cc. (havent tried merc or GBL yet)
Madsonovich
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

Post by Madsonovich »

O hai! Welcome. Join the IRC channel for some netmech.

Oh wait wat?
!down