1 more retro gamer here

New or Old say hi!
Hadakajime
House Steiner Private
House Steiner Private

1 more retro gamer here

Post by Hadakajime »

hi hi

I love all the old awesome games such as this.

I used to lightly play MW2 31cc like 10 years ago (I wasn't very good and usually resorting to cheating to have more fun and muck around). The desire to play has sparked again inside me after watching the reboot trailer.

I have recently bought original copies of MW2 31cc, Merc and GBL and am quite excited to try out the expansions and multiplayer.

I love old games. I have 6 nintendos (2 NES, 2 SNES, 1 FC, 1 SFC plus a huge 68cm Sony Trinitron to go with) so i can play games from all regions on original hardware. I also have a dedicated computer for dos/95/98 games. Can't get enough of em.

Some of my favourites are Daggerfall, Syndicate, RoTT, Jones In The Fast Lane, Space Quest 1-4, Double Dragon 2, Another World, anything for the NES zapper or SNES super scope.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I haven't finished playing all my games yet, so there is still more work to be done :ugeek:

Anyone here from Australia? I wonder if multiplayer is viable from over here?
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: 1 more retro gamer here

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

hey welcome Hadakajime!
Glad to hear you like mech2! :)

Yah, multi should be viable from anywhere we have a few Europeans playing so Australia should not be an issue anymore. :)
Come try and get a game sometime! Though I will warn you usually we only play around 4 PM - 7 PM PST, so you might not like the time. :|
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.