Old GC SV looking for others

New or Old say hi!
Eladamri
I.S. Baby

Old GC SV looking for others

Post by Eladamri »

Hello,

Found this site because I posted on the MWLL site asking the same thing. I used to play in the GC league on Kali in Steel Viper, and when I first started out the khan was Swampie. Other players included Steelfist, TheFox and Splicer...also played in FWLM in mw3/4 with the Marte crew. Played in the planetary leagues ran by a guy named Blackthorn..played in House Jurai a while too. Remember names such as Verdic, Hydro95, Darkviper, lightviper etc..Blondi, TyR, Luger, Cyberwolf, etc. Recently found a few of them, but was curious if anyone remembered me or knew what the names I mentioned were up to. Anyhow, just popping my head in, I know it was a long time ago.

RL : 25, Indiana..etc etc.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Old GC SV looking for others

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Hey Eladamri, welcome to the site!

I am afraid I only know two names on the list.
Tyr and Verdic.

Tyr hung around in kali up until a year or two ago then disappeared.
You can contact him on the Mektek forum as he has an account there.

Verdic is either in the military or airforce or something I forget which, so he is not that active.
He comes by our IRC channel every once in a while.

Anyway if you wish to play netmech we still play and have a decently active community for the age of this game.
Check the download section for the presetup netmech package and it comes with our IRC channel.

We use IRC to set everything up.

Anyway nice meeting ya!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.