Hello!

New or Old say hi!
KB-Sashabear
I.S. Baby

Hello!

Post by KB-Sashabear »

So, I'm betting no one remembers me. But creeply, I remember some of you.... Like Sugar, Konad (just a little bit) and Duckie, who I'm sure is not here, and some of the others at... and now that I try to remember the name escapes me. But it was in Cincinnati.... for 4th of July...And it was just after one of the Ozzfest concerts...(I remember all that, but not the name of the host! Wtf?!) I don't know if it was just a SD thing or all of m-player...

But. If anyone does remember me, I'm Toast/Toastie/Toastage's daughter. I don't remember what she went by in m-player and I sure don't remember my father to well. Both of them were in SD.... and I was the mascot in KB since I was like 5 or 6 trying to play Mech xD

Otherwise, I'm pretty sure some people remember the pink timberwolf picture that Duckie made... that was me ;-; I feel so old and young at the same time.
And when the stars fell, so did the fey that rode steeds made of starlight;
Landing on Earth, they try to used magic, but could not fly or travel without help;
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Hello!

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Hey Welcome Sasha! :)
Afraid I do not remember you, but I do remember Toast.
There are some KB still around though Freeza or Pepsi Wolf may remember you.

Speaking about Sugar, she actually was here about 6 months ago, but then she went back to WOW. :(

If you need any help getting set up or have any questions, please feel free to ask!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
SugarPryde

Post by SugarPryde »

It's not nice to talk about somebody when their not here! :P hehe

I'm taking another break from WoW, can ya tell?
SugarPryde

Post by SugarPryde »

It's several years late... but I do remember SashaBear... actually, I remember a lot of the names of people from back then... at least if I talked to them several times.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

lol, well good to hear from you sugar :)
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
SugarPryde

Post by SugarPryde »

Hiya MMPD! :) Yes, I was not eaten alive by Warcraft!! haha