any <WC>ers from Kali around?

New or Old say hi!
MacLeod
I.S. Baby

any <WC>ers from Kali around?

Post by MacLeod »

I played MW2 when it first came out on netmech then Kali95. The old days of lag shooting and dropping players non stop on 14.4 to 56k modems. I was the Khan in Clan Wolf and eventually IlKhan of the Clans. I played in the Registry, Grand Council, and TKZ. My id on Kali was <WC10>Krystov MacLeod. never got into mercs or MW3 or 4 in leagues but I played them occasionally with my clan in wars. I still have every Battletech guide and book for the board game and mechwarrior universe in a box, over 35 books.

Just heard that they are reloading the entire Mechwarrior series and the demo looks sick. Just wish they would hurry up and get a publisher so I could see a release date. Just hope they dont screw it up!
Last edited by MacLeod on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krystov MacLeod
ilKhan
Clan Wolf
MW2 95'-98'
Registry/GC/TKZ
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: any <WC>ers from Kali around?

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Hey, Welcome McLeod :)

Pretty much no WC's around, but there are some Templars, Pen Dragons and such floating around.
I was not a kali person myself. I played on Mplayer. Played in the MNL, MSL, MCWL, BSL.

Anywho stop by irc sometime, the client comes with the netmech download. :)
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
MacLeod
I.S. Baby

Re: any <WC>ers from Kali around?

Post by MacLeod »

I remember Pen Dragon was our first ally when MW2 first came out, Templars were also a good ally at the time. Ill get this thing up and runnin and try to meet up on IRC sometime soon.
Krystov MacLeod
ilKhan
Clan Wolf
MW2 95'-98'
Registry/GC/TKZ