MW2/3/4 player back from inactive for 8 years

New or Old say hi!
mr doc
I.S. Baby

MW2/3/4 player back from inactive for 8 years

Post by mr doc »

Hey guys I came across a trailer for the upcoming Mech 5 and it brought back some memories playing Mech2 on Mplayer back in the late 90s. Then going to Mech3 and Mech 4 after that. I went by Mr Doc, Mr Doctor, or just Doc. Figured I might start playing again if I can hook up with some of the old crew. I have a horrible memory but I remember playing with Aries, Dragoon, Cybersniper, Snuffy, Shadow, to name a few over in Jade Wolf on MSN Zone. MMPD sounds very familiar also. I left around late-2001. I'll have to search around the forum to see if anyone else's name jogs my memory.

If anyone knows of any old roster lists from the MSN Zone clans or even Mplayer for that matter let me know! :)
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: MW2/3/4 player back from inactive for 8 years

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Hey Doc, good to hear from ya!

Yep, I do know ya, but never that well I joined JW around 99 and left in 2000 to help form ICE Hellion.
Good to see ya back!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.