Reintroduce/introduce your selves here

New or Old say hi!
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Reintroduce/introduce your selves here

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Well, you could get it from the PRJ file if you looked around. hmmm
I do not think anyone has copied that text elsewise.
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Hoopy
I.S. Baby

Post by Hoopy »

Hey, I'm Hoopy. I'm actually probably one of the younger fans of MechWarrior, currently age 16.
I got into it when a friend of my parents gave me mw2 and mw2: Mercenaries.
I really enjoy the simulation in the game, something you just don't see that often with games now.

As far as myself, I enjoy games and programming, mostly Java.
I hope I can help out wherever and have some fun!
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

hey welcome aboard!
Awesome glad ya like mercs, it is a nice game!
Programming Java eh. I do some of that myself good for killing time.
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Koryitsu
I.S. Baby

Post by Koryitsu »

Yeah so I'm four years late to the party apparently.

Played on the Pig as Slashbak in BP and DT.

This literally brings a tear to my eyes seeing so many of my old allies and enemies.

Hell yeah guys.

I've been looking for some of you guys for years, and here i go seeing some of you posting on here as little as a week ago.

/fistpump
BP - Slashbak & DT - Slashbak
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

As said in message to ya welcome back Slashbak!
Ya dunno how much (or maybe ya do) it means to see ya name around these parts. :)
TypewriterJason
I.S. Baby

Post by TypewriterJason »

Thanks for this info guys... I really appreciate it!
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

no worries anytime! :)
DracoNihil
I.S. Baby

Post by DracoNihil »

Hello everyone.

It's been like, several years (around the time Titanium edition came out) since I last played MechNet... so I probably wouldn't remember anyone nor would any of me, but I've been getting back into playing Mechwarrior 2 again since I got kinda tired of Mechwarrior 3 and 4.

Nothing really cuts the gameplay this classic provides, glad to see it alive.

I also greatly appreciate MMPD's youtube channel and all of his videos, I never had the opportunity back in the day to play GBL so it's interesting to see it's missions. (I only played S3 Virge 31st C Combat, Titanium Edition 31st and regular Mech 2 Mercenaries)

Sadly my mercenaries CD has seen better days, and I can't really rip a proper .BIN of it, so I'm unable to play it patched. (The CD has really bad scratch rings around the inner region of the disc, I never really understood back then how to not keep those things from getting scratched up, the scratches made some of the audio tracks partially corrupt and unplayable at certain parts, and the data track has some unrecoverable errors... which is preventing me from making a proper image to use in DosBOX)
“I am a dragon without a name.”
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Hey, welcome!

Well, i can't make a suggestion what to do with the disc, but if you want to play online the netmech installer is free and on the forums! :)
We have netmech matches every friday at 5 PM PST and streamed on twitch.tv.
DracoNihil
I.S. Baby

Post by DracoNihil »

Cool, I'll possibly check out the netmech installer whenever I get bored of the horribly buggy ver 1.0 of MERCS.

I'm looking out for a fresh CD, preferably one of the original MERCS due to, while I like Titanium Edition's graphics.. there's no excuse for that version to disclude most of the content. (Like audio tracks and several missions)
“I am a dragon without a name.”