Reintroduce/introduce your selves here

New or Old say hi!
Archon
House Liao Private for Life

Re: Reintroduce/introduce your selves here

Post by Archon »

lol I completely forgot about CDW. I was in that!

Piggy... can't remember much that far back, just a few tags, JF, WP, CDW, DL... think I was in STR? I remember glam dragging me into that one... Don't remember most of my tags in those. Think I was Archon in CDW, STR and DL, don't remember JF or WP, or even my other clans lol. Didn't WP like split up or something? I don't even remember... I think I was in SD too. Don't remember my handle though.

Sucked how MW2 lost so many people after MW4, but I think we did a good job bringing it back, until GS bought piggy that is.

YAY MW2

lol, here's me and Lithium causing ********** on the GSA forums:
http://www.forumplanet.com/gamespyarcad ... =43256&p=1
Cyril
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class

Post by Cyril »

Yeah, Buy2U was mad at me cause i ToPed him for the saKhan spot. so he left and made another clan,,was it BP? i dont remember.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

heh I remember that thread lol. WB archon
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Aries Ward
I.S. Baby

Post by Aries Ward »

Old Mech2 will always hold a near and dear place in my heart. I made so many friends (some I still game with to this day) and so many enemies (which still makes me giggle) that I will never forget the endless hours spent talking with people whom I never would have met otherwise.

Clans (and leagues) invloved in were a laundry list of sorts, but my Jade Wolf brothers will always hold the top spot.

Clans (in order of apperance):
House Crab Dagger (MCL)
Knight Warriors (MNL)
Jade Wolf (MNL)
Clan Mongoose (TKZ-Kali)
Clan Snow Raven (GC-Kali *used the name Shaved Smurf*)
Clan Grey Bear (some other Mpig league long gone by)

It is great to see some old names on here. MMPD, I hope everything goes well, and maybe I will do a drop sometime. Mech2 was a great ride.

Aries Ward
Khan - Retired
Clan Jade Wolf
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Hey Aries, great to hear from ya!
Most definitely come by any time I would love to drop with you for a few games.
You may even see some familiar faces along the way. :)

Take care!
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

Post by Col.Kell »

Always nice to see a new face.
Welcome to mech2.org, Aries! There's loads of topics and intrests for all kinds of different MechWarrior fans. Hope you have fun here! :)
MechWarrior 2: 31stCC
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

heh, new face... Kell this guy has been around since almost the start of mech2. lol :)
Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

Post by Col.Kell »

heh, new face... Kell this guy has been around since almost the start of mech2. lol
I guess I should have said "new face" and also typed "to Mech2.org" next to it. :D

But I too have been a fan of MW2 for about..... *mumbles...* 13 years.
I've just been offline and in alone in the dark for...*counts fingers...* 13 years.
:lol:
chelestra
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by chelestra »

yer better than I am kell, I was online during 95-96 and joined Steel Viper back in the day. Didn't do much online gaming again until Y2K, but I always loved the few matches I had via TCP/IP even though i had netmech dos, heres the kicker.... its never been opened.
Col.Kell
House Steiner Archon
House Steiner Archon

Post by Col.Kell »

yer better than I am kell
Online? Hehe, thanks but, I doubt it. My first NetMech game was late September of this year and I have only played a small handfull of online matches since then. It is the lag I have a serious problem with, thats what hinders my ability. I am best in a Direwolf with an Annihilator config, but still don't do up to match with some of the other gamers most of the time.

However, should I be playing singleplayer MW2 on hard or ever online without any lag, I would rock you in your house. I would rock you in your own backyard. 8-)