Reintroduce/introduce your selves here

New or Old say hi!
npsbre
House Steiner Sergeant Major
House Steiner Sergeant Major

Re: Reintroduce/introduce your selves here

Post by npsbre »

BlueOrb! Long time no Netmech! How's it going?
Cyril
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class

Post by Cyril »

you should listen to them while playing http://www.audio-surf.com/ good to see ya back around Blue

I remember Predmech,,,damn JW's are like cockroaches, can't git rid of them,,,they keep comming back. maybe yall are the first to devlope the sibko, only way to explain it....DIE!! :mrgreen:
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Good to hear from ya Orb, hey you do know we have mech2 working on vista now right?
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
BlueOrb
I.S. Baby

Post by BlueOrb »

hey guys....its going well here....hope all are well and it sounds like you all have been busy. Getting Mech2 running on Vista must have been quite a challenge i should think.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

nope, dosbox, is what we used. It also has multi.

Secondarily the 95 version always has worked without multi..
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Argosax
I.S. Baby

Post by Argosax »

Hi all ^^. I'm Argosax... one of the bigger fan of MW2 xD !!! lool yes... I played first at this game when I was a child, and I fall in love of it :mrgreen: ! I'm a male from Belgium :P ! I want to replay again at this game... I found your community and now I hope that one day we will play the game together with Netmech xD (if my game is OK to word :-/ )
Oooh sry... yes but I speak french... and I dont speak english very well :s
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Welcome Argosax!
Great to have you onboard, i look forward to playing you netmech! :)
If you have not already, grab the package here which has everything necessary to play online.
mech2memories
House Steiner Corporal
House Steiner Corporal

Post by mech2memories »

Wuzup peoples!? I really didn't know that there were this many people that knew that mechwarrior2 actually exists. I started playing mech2 maybe 9 years ago. *sighs* those were the days. I bought a new mech2 a few months ago and I'm still working with it. I can do netmech though. I'm mech2master(don't let the name fool you; i havnt practiced in years so right now i'm not 2 great. lol :lol:) Well, that's me and I'm introduced i guess. I would like to add a thanks to all the people on here (especially Sir MMPD srry if i spelled it wrong) for helping me and other people to get mech2 running on xp. I really do appreciate it :). I'm still tryin to find the right way to put mech2 on my computer. I know the right way is out there somewhere. *sighs again*

btw if you ever see my name on here i usually leave long comments without trying too. lol
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

LOL, well welcome to the community officialy mech2master. :)

Regarding your MechWarrior 2 version, if you would like I can point you to an ebay version which I know works rather than the AOL version ya got.
Anyway, good hunting setting it up I know it can be frusterating!
AlphaWizard
I.S. Baby

Post by AlphaWizard »

Well, didn't see too many names I can remember back in the Kali days ... lol

I was AlphaWizard from the Northwind Highlanders, I was the NWH CO in TKZ and also played in the m3l ladders. (Always thought they came out with m3l before mech 3 was even in design ... lol)

I was also in a stock's only league, can't remember the name though ... lol