Hail Old Comrades!

New or Old say hi!
Sugar Pryde
House Steiner Private First Class

Hail Old Comrades!

Post by Sugar Pryde »

Thought I'd be corky and post a "reintroduction" to the ol' Mechwarrior 2 die hards - and "introduction" to any new persons who've stumbled upon these fella's!

I am the old KB-Sugar, who was aka "Jail Bait" considering I started playing when I was like 14 (now nearly 12 years later)? First met the guys in Dark Legion... met Konad before he created KB, and hated his attitude then spent the next how many years of Mplayer's life in KB. :lol: Funny how those things work out... not to mention the stay many of us from KB had in CW with Tableslayer... gosh the memories... the wars, the bickering, the cheaters everyone HATED, the friends we met who lost their lives to different things, EllisDee who played that prank on everyone,... And my fondest memory... ranging the heck outa all you boys with my 8 MED laser Timber. :P

Come to think of it, I can see why you guys don't want to leave the game die. I was thinking you were all crazy when Freeza sent me a myspace message about this place... but we all had a lot of fun back in those days didn't we?
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: Hail Old Comrades!

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

hehe wow ya remember alot!
I doubt ya remember this, but I played you in a Mplayer Tournament in the second to last round. You won bearly I was sooo dissapointed lol. (Not totally, truly all I wanted was an Mplayer t-shirt which I got). I throughly enjoyed that fight though!
It was one of those weeks that Mplayer crashed and most people were offline, so the usuall winners of the tournaments the Wizard's had were not there.
(JEDI or someone else from DR/cSyn)

Again Great to see you!!
And definitely we did have a ton of fun in the past, but ya know we still do!
It aint the same, but the one thing that has developed is an increased skill level.
I believe the vets from mplayer and Kali are so much improved over their past skill levels it is scary! (My Opinion)
I mean look at freeza; he can win games these days in a nova!!!!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Sugar Pryde

Post by Sugar Pryde »

Poor Freeza... haha ;)

I remember a whole lot more than what I mentioned... just listed a few examples. :D Unfortunately, I don't remember to much about all the game play experiences. I do remember doing a whole lot of harassing of the guy's... purposely trying to get 'em all riled up, especially Konad - he was sooooooo easy! LOL But whatcha expect outa a teenage redheaded punk girl amongst 95% men?

I will never forget all the times of logging on ICQ and immediately knowing that Mplayer took a poop, because I would immediately get messaged by like 20+ people. lol Or my first experience playing a game with the first clan I became friends with... Dark Legion... and how my ass was served to me on a silver plater. LOL
Pepsi-Wolf
House Steiner Hauptmann
House Steiner Hauptmann

Post by Pepsi-Wolf »

heh...

I remember my first day stepping into KB. CW had officially gone away, and I was looking for a new home. Sugar was the first person I talked to from KB (besides Konad randomly Paging me with "..You're a good player, blah blah...".

I remember the summer days of logging into Mplayer and talking to Sug for hours, and learning from others how to fight better.

I guess you, Sug, can blame me for dragging you (and others) into CW, and dealing with Tableslayer! :mrgreen:
I think Tableslayer was worse than Konad in regards to attitude. :lol:

I wont lie to you. I didnt really like KB after I returned from a long hiatus. It changed a lot. The KB days I loved most with were these people:
Konad, Fang, VortexJT, Sugar, Betty.II, Street Pizza, Havoc, Maverick, Acidic Death, Heat Zone (ugh). Basically the early days of KB.

KB had a rich history though, and I loved it as much as I loved CW.
Pepsi-Wolf Ward
Ego homini Lupus

Pepsi-Wolf
House Steiner Hauptmann
House Steiner Hauptmann

Post by Pepsi-Wolf »

btw Sug,

it warms my heart to see old clan members again.

i'd love to see Betty.II again tho. I miss that girl
Pepsi-Wolf Ward
Ego homini Lupus

Sugar Pryde

Post by Sugar Pryde »

*sigh* Those are the days I miss too... and everyone I miss of anyone in KB.

When I took my hiatus for CW and getting tired of Konad's bs... when I did finally return to KB it wasn't the same for me either...

I really miss Betty, she was the only other female I really got along with in that game... All the others acted like you were stepping on their male turf or something. I hated that.

I'm definitely glad to see you again Pepsi, I missed you too!!!
KB-Fang
I.S. Baby

Post by KB-Fang »

Hey Sugar

I posted a reply to you under your OMG posting plz read.

Man im still one hella slo typer

Love
Fang
Sugar Pryde

Post by Sugar Pryde »

LOL Slow typer or not, we still love ya Fang!!!
Pepsi-Wolf
House Steiner Hauptmann
House Steiner Hauptmann

Post by Pepsi-Wolf »

Fang?

who's Fang?

oh that Nova Colonel in Kb i barely saw :P
Pepsi-Wolf Ward
Ego homini Lupus

Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

*Feels left out* :(
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.