Hail

New or Old say hi!
BerserkeR
I.S. Baby

Hail

Post by BerserkeR »

Tonight I was thinking about my favorite online game of all time and decided to do a google search and found this place, do you mean to tell me that you guys still play netmech? thats awesome! I played on kali in its hayday till people stopped playing(around the time mech4 came out I believe) are any of you guys from the old GC server? played in either the GC, TKZ, or registry? if so anyone remember Staal-Ysta (S-Y) ?
Skyfaller
Clan 1st MechWarrior
Clan 1st MechWarrior

Re: Hail

Post by Skyfaller »

Hello BerserkeR,

Welcome to mech2.org!

Yes, MW2 is still played online. There is a downloadable package here to start playing, and we have collected patches and tips to keep the single player campaign running and found ways to improve it a little. Find players on IRC chat here.

If you need anything else, just ask.

Have fun!
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Hey welcome!
Well, there are a few from kali out there.
npsbre, Cyril(Dual Citizen with Mplayer), highlander... generally that is about it.
The rest of us are from Mplayer(Freeza, MMPD, Pepsi-Wolf) or are new(NotSid, Mako, SomeKid).
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
npsbre
House Steiner Sergeant Major
House Steiner Sergeant Major

Post by npsbre »

FWIW I'm really "from" Mercnet. I have vague recollections of at least running the trial Kali client once or twice in around 1997. :P (Until 2005 that is.)
Burner
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Burner »

A few more of us were Kali vets. Myself, RBL, Highlander, and a couple others were in TKZ and Registry. I remember SY Berserker. Welcome back to the Fray!
Burner
Field Marshal
HeadHunters of Davion
=AFFS=
Inner Sphere Wars

Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

bah burner, "welcome back to the fray", you left the fray come on back yourself! ;)
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Burner
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Burner »

MMPD,

Way to busy with work, Netmech 4, and Lockon to figure out all the kb and mouse commands again for netmech dos. Maybe when i get the itch someone will actually respond in the chat when I come to play! Been there several times.
Burner
Field Marshal
HeadHunters of Davion
=AFFS=
Inner Sphere Wars

pharnos
I.S. Baby

Post by pharnos »

BerserkeR! I remember your name I used to be called (S-Y)Iceman in TKZ and (CLF)-Iceman in Registry were you in the PPC group for registry? Staal Ysta kicked ass!! :)
Cyril
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class
House Steiner Warrant Officer First Class

Post by Cyril »

Burner wrote:MMPD,

Way to busy with work, Netmech 4, and Lockon to figure out all the kb and mouse commands again for netmech dos. Maybe when i get the itch someone will actually respond in the chat when I come to play! Been there several times.

hhmmm i aint seen ya, and i idle there, i would have said something to ya if i had seen ya.

sorry we missed ya. send a few private messages next time. most of us are there, just preoccupied.