New/Old player...

New or Old say hi!
Dan Pyre
I.S. Baby

New/Old player...

Post by Dan Pyre »

Hey everyone...

I was so excited when I found this forum, because I found a way to finally play MW2 again.. =D

MW2 was the first game I ever played--when I was three years old on a brand new Micron PC. I loved it, and when GBL and Mercs came out after that, it was a LOT of fun. I also enjoyed playing MW3 and 4 and their subsequent expansions as well, but nothing could ever really beat the fun I had gotten out of Mercs. (My fav, personally.)

I have the original versions of all three games (Win/DOS) and I hate Titanium =P.

So, I hope to maybe see some of you online, and maybe I'll actually learn how to pilot one of these monsters, instead of using cheats to mount 10PPC's on a Dire Wolf and jet myself through the entire mission =).

-Dan Pyre.
Jade Falcons FTW
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Re: New/Old player...

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Well, welcome Dan! I hope to see you in IRC sometime!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
mako
I.S. Baby

Post by mako »

hello all.... im a big fan of the mechwarrior series in general. mech2 mercs being my favorite... i'm here because nobody seems to be able to make games this good anymore.
Sir MMPD Radick
Clan Nova Captain
Clan Nova Captain

Post by Sir MMPD Radick »

Well welcome!
James 3:5-10: My Reminder
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Burner
I.S. Mech Washer

Post by Burner »

Mech anything is my game. However there are some good games out there. All you need is a $3500 rig with a 10mb connect ..so you can give all the haxors a run for their money.

<S>
Burner
Field Marshal
HeadHunters of Davion
=AFFS=
Inner Sphere Wars